Looking for a Job?
Join our Talent Pool
Perks of being part of our Team:
You will be paid as a regular employee, NOT a contractual employee. This means you get the same holiday and sick leaves as well as all the South African Holidays off.
You’ll work for an MSP that usually has 30-100 clients. You’ll see a lot of different environments and be presented with unique learning opportunities.
Though placed with another MSP, you are an employee of Scaled. We meet with and check in with you on a regular basis, to make sure you’re successful.
You’ll be part of the extended Scaled team, having the support of other Scaled employees/techs.
We are a US based company that works with Managed Service Providers (MSP) across the US and Canada. We employ South African techs to provide remote services to the clients of MSPs. Scaled was founded by, and is owned by current and former owners of MSPs. We really understand the industry.
We strive to pay employees more than they are currently making and place them with strong companies with room for growth.
We believe we have a great thing going on here! We’ve been told by our clients that every candidate we’ve brought to them for interviews are well qualified and they often have trouble choosing which candidate to hire. To that end, we have an extensive vetting process to make sure we are bringing the highest caliber techs to our clients. Though it is a commitment of time, the rewards are worth the effort!
- Apply below and take the L2 Technical Exam (30-45 minutes)
- Complete our Skills Matrix and attend a Technical Interview (30-45 minutes)
- If you pass the technical exam and are an L3 tech, take L3 exam (30-60 minutes)
- Take a Ticket Assessment Test. We’ll connect you to a VM machine and give you 2-3 tickets to solve on the VM. We’ll want to see your steps and how you document what you did (1 hour)
- Attend a cultural Interview (20-30 minutes) – w– we’ll talk about our company, how everything works and answer any questions you may have
- Finalize your documents and upload an introductory video (15 minutes)
- Attend a final interview with one of the founders (15-20 minutes)
- Be invited to attend an interview with one of our US based clients looking for a remote tech